we are so happy and very excited to celebrate our wedding in hawaii!!!
we plan on this joyous occasion to take place November 10th 2007 (tentative)
we invite all of our family and friends to join us.
we will be sending out "save the date" reminders soon...
more info to come.....
Friday, November 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yeah!! I can comment! This blog stuff is going to be fun. Congratulations you guys. I'm pretty sure we'll be joining you in Hawaii for your wedding, unless something spectacular happens, like we're pregnant or something.
Congrats, guys! Brett and I are happy for you!
P.S. You make a great couple!
What a cool blog- do you know that is the most detail I have heard yet about the actual engagement. So wonderful!!!! It is very cool to get a 'behind the scenes' look into the thoughts of a couple about to be engaged. We are so excited to have you in the family Rheina- we feel very lucky! Spence- good goin dawg!
Post a Comment